Graffiti ags

Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Dani Pedrosa
"This is the second time I am in Puertollano and it is very interesting to see how they manufacture elements such as fuel, lubricants or plastics you use afterwards in the races and in your everyday life away from the circuits. About this weekend, Jerez is always a very special race, where the support of the fans gives you an extra motivation that allows you to be even faster. I like the circuit and it has always been good for me, although last season I had a technical problem that prevented me from winning.

We need to focus from the start, work as hard as we can on the bike’s set-up and the tyre choice and then we will see where we are. This week I had some more checks done to my shoulder and tomorrow we will have the results of the doctors’ evaluation and their recommendations."

Andrea Dovizioso
"I think it’s very interesting to have come here to Puertollano, as only experts such as the ones that work here are able to explain how they make the different fuels or which materials are used for the tarmac. They are very technical questions I had not thought about before. Tonight we will go to Jerez, to a race I will face with a lot of motivation after seeing the good performance of the package we have this season. It’s not an easy layout for me, but I am confident I will be able to do a good job together with my team when we take the track on Friday."

Casey Stoner
"I was surprised at the size of the Puertollano complex. I didn’t think a refinery would be so impressive. It was a nice experience before starting the second round of the World Championship. In the last few years, I haven’t had very good results in the Spanish Grand Prix, as I was able to be fast but in the race things didn’t always go my way.

After the good start of this season, we have the chance to complete a positive weekend. The Championship has just started and we have a lot of work to do."

Marc Márquez
"Days like today allow you to see that behind the stickers you have in your bike there is a lot more. It was interesting to visit a complex such as this to learn from where materials as fuel, rubber or plastics come from. My mind is already in Jerez and after the experience gathered in the Qatar Grand Prix I learnt that the most important thing is to finish the race and don’t let your enthusiasm lead you astray. To run in front of the Spanish fans is always a motivation, but you need to learn to channel it. I hope to do a good job and enjoy my second race in Moto2."

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online