Graffiti ags

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

modify Yamaha Scorpio 2005

modify Yamaha Scorpio 2005
Work that requires precision is included in the odd project. Because the pembesut nothing sinister impression at all, so too his wife.

"I was deliberately described the eerie impression on my bike. If we look at my bike, on the front of my devil figure illustrates the sea up to the vender. While on my body vender describe the devil land, but to the king of demons I put in the position of the seat with a constrained by chains to keep it out. I really wanted to show that they can beat me with my bike, "says workshop owner DATZ Motor, which was in Tanjung Duren right behind this Orchid Garden.

But do not stop until its just Dwi also remodel the engine for increased engine performance. Among them replace the piston's Kijang Innova and also replace the valve which is owned Toyota Camry. Also Dwi also memapras head as much as 0.5mm, and change of home and gear couplings using Binter property.
"To change it I use the shock front by using a KTM, and for more tread on my asphalt using TK Exel rims wrapped with 250/17 front 120/17 Battlax. While I use my rear rim rim size tires sized 350/17 and 140 / 17, "he said smiling again.

"For swing arm suspension and I use Honda's Hornet. As for the controls I use Pro Taper handlebar of the answer. And for the body I use the Yamaha YZ450F and on the seat, the tank is my own,"he concluded.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online