Graffiti ags

Monday, May 16, 2011

Valentino Rossi, Ducati Team

Valentino Rossi, Ducati Team

“We’re very pleased with this podium because we’re on the right path and especially because I had fun today. I rode the Desmosedici well, I was fast in the technical parts of the track, I felt good from start to finish and I had good lap times. This morning we made a final change to the setting and it helped cut another couple of tenths. I knew I could beat Lorenzo, so that was my goal. I also passed Dovizioso at one point, but I got a little confused and made a move on the penultimate lap instead of the last one. I lost my concentration momentarily, but in short, he got me again. Anyway, it’s fine like this; I’m happy for myself and for my team as this result boosts our morale. We still have to keep working and improving though, because there’s more to be done. I also have to improve and keep adapting my style to the Ducati, because I’m still not riding it as I should, but in the meanwhile, we’ll enjoy today’s nice race and podium.”

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online